NEW OPTION - Online giving
Giving to Make a Difference
Giving our money is living out our faith. It is a spiritual discipline that connects us with God and with our world. Once a year we invite people to fill out an Estimate of Giving card-- a commitment to give a certain amount of your income throughout the year— when you fill that out, you empower the church to keep on doing amazing things. This is an opportunity for you to grow by making a gift that will have a wider impact on the community. It is an invitation to discover the joy of giving in response to all that you have received.
Every one of us has something to offer this world, but it is when we bring those gifts together that we can truly make a difference.
When you give to First UMC, your money goes to support the mission and ministry of the church. There are five options you can give:
1. You can make a One-Time Gift.
2. You can make an Estimate of Giving for 2020 to the Operating Budget.
3. You can give to the Capital Campaign.
4. You can give a Memorial Gift in honor or memory of someone.
5. Electronic Funds Transfer - using a checking or savings account to recur automatically.
Please contact Julie Daniels, Financial Administrator, if you have questions!